Sunday, September 6, 2009

Do Energy Drinks Cause Acne?

READ THE ARTICLE HERE!
Why would energy drinks cause acne?
I have a few different theories to why energy drinks may in fact cause acne. Again, these are all theories. If I do know one thing however, consistently drinking energy drinks will definitely cause you to breakout.
Energy Drinks are dehydrating like soda: Does soda cause acne? Sure it does! Soda is very dehydrating and dehydration is directly linked to acne. Could it be that energy drinks are also dehydrating?
Caffeine can also cause acne: Another reason to believe that energy drinks may cause acne is the fact that they have so much caffeine, which is directly related to acne.
I'm no longer consuming energy drinks.
I can't be walking around telling people how to get rid of their acne if I have acne myself. With that being said, I have replaced my habit with water. Once again, I am almost clear.
If you can take anything from this post, know that the things you put in your body, definitely do play a role in whether or not you will get acne. With that being said, energy drinks definitely cause acne!Does soda cause acne? The simple answer is yes. Drinking pop can lead to breakouts. You may be surprised. For the longest time, acne companies, dermatologists, and everyone else related said that drinking cola won't cause you to break out. I'm not saying I'm more knowledgable than these people, but I can say that they're wrong. The foods you eat, can play a role in whether or not you will get acne.


Apple iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment